We are looking for a full-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our team.
The primary responsibility will be handling reception duties, however related education and experience handling basic administrative and accounting responsibilities are a definite asset for this position.
Daily activities will include:
- Primary receptionist duties handling phone calls, emails, incoming mail, and face-to face customer inquiries.
- Ancillary support with basic accounting tasks.
- Office filing, monitoring and maintaining office supply inventory, and other administrative tasks.
- Administrative support for the company’s workplace safety program.
- Utilizing computer systems, software, business systems, printers, scanners, photocopiers, fax machines, and associated office equipment.
Why Choose Wiseworth Canada:
Wiseworth Canada Industries Ltd. is a thriving master distributor for Ingersoll Rand compressed air products, parts, and services covering all of Alberta and British Columbia, as well as the Northwest and Yukon Territories. Ingersoll Rand is recognized worldwide as the brand standard for compressed air products and innovation. This long-standing partnership has positioned us as the supplier of choice within our industry.
We attract the best and brightest employees by sustaining a culture of respect, integrity, and genuine teamwork; along with a positive workplace environment that is enthusiastic, innovative, and accountable. We are very proud to have been awarded the Consumer Choice Award for Business Excellence as the Top Air Compressor Service Provider for the 7th consecutive year in a row.
As a Wiseworth Canada team member you will enjoy:
- Employment stability.
- Positive work-life balance.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Competitive compensation package that is worthy of your experience.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Comprehensive benefit program for you and your family including health, dental, vision, paid vacation, group life insurance, and company matching pension plan.
- Engaged leadership that is focused on continuous improvement.
- Company-wide commitment to workplace safety.
- Professional, enthusiastic, communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to express ideas clearly in writing or in person.
- Customer focus – ability to ask clarifying questions to identify customer requirements and provide appropriate solutions.
- Effective organizational skills and the demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize, with strong time management skills.
- Understanding of basic accounting procedures.
- Strong computer and typing skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Mail Merging, and associated business software.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and accurately prepare meeting agenda and detailed minutes. Must have strong keyboarding skills and the ability to take verbatim minutes. Speed-writing or shorthand is an asset.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform assignments with minimal supervision and to take initiative.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to deal professionally with people in a tactful and respectful manner, and to maintain harmonious relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to perform consistent, high quality, work.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with tact and discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- High school diploma mandatory. Post-secondary diploma or certificate is preferred.
- Minimum two years of administrative experience preferred.
- Previous workplace safety program administration experience preferred.
- Position is not eligible for relocation. Our office is located in the Campbell Heights Industrial Park at Unit 101, 19298-21 Avenue, Surrey, BC.
- Subject to human rights considerations, an immunization record showing you have received the COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to the start of employment. In the event you have only received one vaccination, we require proof that your second vaccination has been received.
- Compensation package will be negotiated based on education and experience.
To apply for this job, click here.