Drive traffic to your door using the free tools offered by Google Business Listings.
When was the last time you looked up a destination on Google Maps? Tried to find the online menu for a local restaurant? Looked up whether the local coffee shop is wheelchair accessible? Tried to find activities for children and families on a Saturday? Wanted to know the hours of your local bookstore? Needed to find out if the local cafe allows dogs on their patio? Wanted to shop for an outfit for that special occasion? Needed a service performed on your home? Or wanted to know when the local pharmacy closes late at night? All of these are examples of how your customers are trying to find YOUR business on Google Business listings.
Suitable for any retail business, especially restaurants, book or gift shops, nonprofit stores, clothing or furniture stores, coffee shops, aesthetic and beauty salons, galleries and artist studios, tourism businesses, healthcare providers, business-to-business providers, and retail service businesses such as printers and real estate businesses.
Included in this workshop:
- An overview of Google Business listings, and how they really work, aka, “It’s more than Maps”
- Attract customers that want *exactly* what you offer, using basic keywords (exercise performed in class)
- The *right* way to add photos and video, and great ideas for encouraging customers to do the same
- How to create regular posts the easy way, without taking too much time (Plus, how to save time and repurpose them on social media!)
- How to respond to negative reviews and public complaints – yup, they will happen, don’t panic!
- What to actually pay attention to in those charts and stats – only a couple of things actually matter to most businesses
- The simple regular actions that are actually needed, and those that are just optional
- How to take it up several notches, when you’re ready
- Special sections for Realtors, restaurants, and other unique business categories
This 3-hour workshop is ideal for the local small business owner to learn best practices and do’s and don’ts when it comes to managing your Google Business and Google Maps listing.
Attendees will leave with worksheets to guide them with immediate actions, and to consider for future, plus a list of curated resources if they want to take it to the next level.
Interactive exercises will use the details of the businesses of those in the room, so please be sure to come ready to answer typical customer questions about your business.
Offering 1: Monday Mar 2, 2020 6pm to 10pm, FVCE Boardroom, Suite 204-20621 Logan ave Langley
|Classroom:||FVCE Boardroom (Suite 204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley)|
|Start Date:||March 2, 2020|
|End Date:||March 2, 2020|
|Start Time:||6:00 pm|
|End Time:||10:00 pm|
|Number of Sessions:||1|
Click “Sign Up Now” below to see all course dates and times.
Total course price before 5% GST: