This course teaches students intermediate Microsoft Word skills that can be combined with basic skills to create more complex documents. Students will look at features such as inserting pictures or shapes, setting up columns of information, saving repetitive pieces of text or graphics for easy access at a later date, styles, and templates to produce professional-looking business documents.
• Creating and modifying styles for consistent formatting
• Working with existing templates or creating your own templates
• Customizing bullets and numbering
• Creating paragraph borders
• Creating page borders
• Applying shading
• Setting columns
• Advanced formatting
• Using Word properties settings
• Using AutoCorrect
• Adding and modifying columns of text in a document
• Using headers and footers in a document
• Performing a mail merge with form letters or address labels
• Completing a mail merge using the Mail Merge Wizard and manually
• Inserting and manipulating SmartArt.
Prerequisite: Computer Basics Level 2 and Word Level 1
Cost includes manual.
A Certificate will be issued upon course completion.
Offering 4a-2019: Sunday 9:30am to 3pm, January 5 to 19 2020, CE Computer Lab at Suite 104-20641 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 1: Tuesdays, 9:30am to 12:30pm, Apr 14 to May 12 2020, FVCE Computer Lab, Suite 204-20621 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 2: Wednesdays, 6:30pm to 9:30pm, Apr 15 to May 13 2020, FVCE Computer Lab, Suite 204-20621 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 3: Mondays, 9:30am to 12:30pm, May 11 to Jun 8 2020, FVCE Computer Lab, Suite 204-20621 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 4: Sundays, 9:30am to 3pm, May 24 to Jun 7 2020 (3 weeks), FVCE Computer Lab, Suite 204-20621 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 5: Tuesdays, 1:30pm to 4:30pm, May 26 to Jun 9 2020, FVCE Computer Lab, Suite 204-20621 Logan Ave Langley
|Classroom:||NEW FVCE Computer Lab (Suite 204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley)|
|Number of Sessions:||5|
Click “Sign Up Now” below to see all course dates and times.
Total course price before 5% GST: