This comprehensive course is designed to teach you how to complete and file a personal T1 tax return. It is designed to give individuals a thorough understanding of the steps involved in calculating and completing the T1 return, including the many Tax Schedules.
This course is also one of the required courses for the Certified Tax Preparer (CTPTM) certification program. CTPCanada.ca, is a federally incorporated organization, registered with Industry Canada. Whether you simply want to understand how to properly file your personal tax return – taking advantage of available deductions, or you have a goal of preparing tax returns as a business, this course will be of great benefit to you.
The course will work through all eight modules of the ‘Basic T1 Tax Preparation curriculum. You will be taken through the following areas:
• Tax history in Canada
• Identifying types of income
• Tax Schedules: amounts transferred from Spouse or Common Law Partner, Capital Gains or Losses, Investment Income, CPP on Self-Employment, Donations and Gifts, Federal Tax Calculation, RRSP Contributions, Tuition and Education amounts and transfers, and Working Income Tax Benefit
• Refundable and non-refundable tax credits
• Tax filing procedures, including paper, phone, Net- file and E-file
• T1 Tax Guide and Line Numbers
• T1 Completion and remittance
|Classroom:||Credo Christian High Room A|
|Number of Sessions:||4|
Total course price before 5% GST: