Have you been taking photos and videos on your iPhone or iPad but would like to take it to the next level? If so, then this course is for you! Learn how to turn your iPhone or iPad into a powerful photo editing studio!
In this power packed one day course you will learn how to:
• Identify the various photo options on your iPhone/ iPad Camera
• Add a grid to your camera to help you in the composition of your photos
• Customize your photo information to include or remove location information
• Create photo albums
• Edit & Annotate your photos using Snapseed
• Design collage layouts of your photos using Keynote
• Capture your collage layouts using Screen Shots
• Use Airplay to project your photos to your TV
• Share your photos with friends and family via AirDrop, Messages, Mail & FaceBook
• Set up your iCloud account and customize iCloud to suit your needs
• Learn how Google Photos can solve your storage needs
• Discover options for publishing/printing your works of Art Bring your iPad/iPhone.
Be prepared to download some free Apps and purchase a few inexpensive Apps from the App Store. Please bring your iTunes account information (username and password) with you to class.
Offering 1: Saturday, March 7 2020, 9am to 2:30pm, at Credo Christian High School 21846 52 Ave, Langley
Offering 2: Saturday, May 30 2020, 9am to 2:30pm, at Credo Christian High School 21846 52 Ave, Langley
|Classroom:||Credo Christian High Room A|
|Number of Sessions:||1|