Learn the ins and outs of your parallel pen before learning this fun hand created by Peter Thornton as well as some variations of the “Button Alphabet.” All levels are welcome!
Violet Smythe is a visual artist that is passionate about art and calligraphy and she loves to create. She has always dabbled in art but in 2000, after joining Westcoast Calligraphy Soc. she started her art studies in earnest. She has had the opportunity to study under many gifted and talented teachers as well as some world-renowned instructors and she loves to share her passion for calligraphy, watercolour painting and mixed media arts with others. Her work has been included in a number of juried exhibitions at various venues in the Greater Vancouver Area (Canada) and several of her pieces can be found in private collections.
• Paper (Strathmore sketch paper series 400)
• Pilot Parallel pen (6.0 mm) and or 5mm
• Zig Calligraphic pens if you have them
• Rolling ruler or clear see through gridded ruler
• Colour pencils and sharpener
• Ball point pen and or Micron pigma pen
• Pencils HB (mechanical or otherwise)
Offering 1WS: Saturday, Apr 24 2021, 10:00am to 2:00pm,Via live streaming from your computer at home
|Classroom:||Via Livestreaming on your computer at home|
|Start Date:||April 24, 2021|
|End Date:||April 24, 2021|
|Start Time:||10:00 am|
|End Time:||2:00 pm|
|Number of Sessions:||1|