You just got your iPad/iPhone, or you have had one for a while but haven’t had the time to figure out how to properly set it up and use it fully. This beginner level (Part 1) course is for YOU! Professional technology teacher, Chris Walton, will take you step-by-step, in this hands-on workshop course, through the basics of helping you effectively begin using your iPad/iPhone.
During these three enjoyable sessions, you will learn how to:
• Identify the various features on the body of your device
• Effectively use touch to activate different options on your screen
• Customize and personalize your device
• Search the internet with Safari
• Effectively type and edit text
• Access the options on your camera(s) and share your photos
• Set up your iTunes Account and use it to make purchases from the:
• Apps Store
• iTunes Store
• iBooks Store
• Access various features in your eReader in iBooks
• Set up your iCloud account and customize iCloud to suit your needs
• Access Assistive options in Settings.
After this course you will be well on your way to getting so much more out of your iPad/iPhone! Bring your iPad/iPhone. Be prepared to download some free Apps and purchase a few inexpensive Apps from the App Store. Please bring your iTunes account information (username and password) with you to class.
Offering 1F: Saturday, Sept 12 to 26 2020, 9:00am to 12:00pm, Credo Christian High School 21846 52 Ave, Langley
|Classroom:||Credo Christian High School 21846 52 Ave Langley|
|Number of Sessions:||3|