Learn how to use your iPad/iPhone to do even more! During this course you will continue to expand your skills and knowledge of these amazing tools! In this course you will learn how to:
• Set up, add, delete, update and add photos to your Contacts
• Make & receive Phone Calls
• Use FaceTime to make video calls (worldwide!)
• Use Messages to share photos, messages with family and friends
• Access Siri and use it to be your personal assistant
• Set up Mail, compose emails and customize your mailbox options
• Use Reminders to create ‘to do’ lists and share these with others
• Use Calendar to make appointments and set alerts
• Use Maps to find your way to anywhere you want to go.
• Use Notes to create documents, lists and drawings
• Use Notes to scan documents into your device
• Use Dictation to compose documents in Notes
• Access Accessibility options in Settings
• Discover Ten Top Apps to give you more exciting ways to use your iPad!
By the end of this course you will be able to use your iPad iPhone to do things you never imagined you could do! Bring your iPad/iPhone. Be prepared to download some free Apps and purchase a few inexpensive Apps from the App Store. Please bring your iTunes account information (username and password) with you to class.
Offering 1F: Saturdays, Oct 17 to 31 2020, 9:00am to 12:00pm, Credo Christian High School 21846 52 Ave, Langley
|Classroom:||Credo Christian High School 21846 52 Ave Langley|
|Number of Sessions:||3|