Learn how to use your iPad/iPhone to do even more! During this course you will continue to expand your skills and knowledge of these amazing tools! In this course you will learn how to:
• Set up, add, delete, update and add photos to your Contacts
• Make & receive Phone Calls
• Use FaceTime to make video calls (worldwide!)
• Use Messages to share photos, messages with family and friends
• Access Siri and use it to be your personal assistant
• Set up Mail, compose emails and customize your mailbox options
• Use Reminders to create ‘to do’ lists and share these with others
• Use Calendar to make appointments and set alerts
• Use Maps to find your way to anywhere you want to go.
• Use Notes to create documents, lists and drawings
• Use Notes to scan documents into your device
• Use Dictation to compose documents in Notes
• Access Accessibility options in Settings
• Discover Ten Top Apps to give you more exciting ways to use your iPad!
By the end of this course you will be able to use your iPad iPhone to do things you never imagined you could do! Bring your iPad/iPhone. Be prepared to download some free Apps and purchase a few inexpensive Apps from the App Store. Please bring your iTunes account information (username and password) with you to class.
Offering 1WS: Wednesdays, Mar 31 to Apr 14 2021, 6:00pm to 9:00pm, FVCE Classroom #104, 20641 Logan Ave Langley
About Instructor Chris Walton
Building Capacity – Inspiring Vision
Christ is an Integration Support Teacher, Tech Facilitator, Educational Consultant and Mentor currently working in Surrey, BC, Canada. He has almost 30 years of experience teaching K-12 in Public and Private schools. He has taught Mainstream, Gifted and Learning Support classes.
Chris worked for a time at the District Level as the Assistive Technology Coordinator for SD36 and served terms as a Mentor and Summer Sessional Instructor for Simon Fraser University. Currently, he is a Mentor for an Inclusive Ed Graduate Diploma program at SFU.
Chris is enthusiastically and actively involved in Staff Development: Facilitating, Training, Team Teaching and Consulting with Professional Educators.
His goals are to:
1) Engage Children
2) Inspire Educators
3) Empower Adults
|Classroom:||FVCE Classroom (Suite 104, 20641 Logan Ave Langley)|
|Start Date:||Mar 31 2021|
|End Date:||Apr 14 2021|
|Number of Sessions:||3|