“iPhone/iPad – Photography”
Have you been taking photos on your iPhone or iPad and would like to take it to the next level? If so, then this course is for you! Learn how to turn your iPhone or iPad into a powerful photo editing studio!
In this power packed one day course you will learn how to:
- Identify the various photo options on your iPhone/iPad Camera
- Add a grid to your camera to help you in the composition of your photos
- Customize your photo information to include or remove location information
- Edit & Annotate your photos using Snapseed
- Create photo albums
- Use Screen Mirroring to project your photos to your TV
- Share photos & albums via AirDrop, Messages, Mail & FaceBook
- Set up your iCloud account and customize iCloud to suit your needs
- Learn how Google Photos can solve your storage needs
- Discover options for publishing/printing your works of Art
You will amaze yourself and family and friends with the photos you will be able to create after taking this course!
Offering 1WS: Wednesday, Jun 9 2021, 6:00pm to 9:00pm, FVCE Classroom #104 – 20641 Logan Ave Langley
About Instructor Chris Walton
Building Capacity – Inspiring Vision
Christ is an Integration Support Teacher, Tech Facilitator, Educational Consultant and Mentor currently working in Surrey, BC, Canada. He has almost 30 years of experience teaching K-12 in Public and Private schools. He has taught Mainstream, Gifted and Learning Support classes.
Chris worked for a time at the District Level as the Assistive Technology Coordinator for SD36 and served terms as a Mentor and Summer Sessional Instructor for Simon Fraser University. Currently, he is a Mentor for an Inclusive Ed Graduate Diploma program at SFU.
Chris is enthusiastically and actively involved in Staff Development: Facilitating, Training, Team Teaching and Consulting with Professional Educators.
His goals are to:
1) Engage Children
2) Inspire Educators
3) Empower Adults
|Classroom:||FVCE Classroom (Suite 104, 20641 Logan Ave Langley)|
|Start Date:||June 9, 2021|
|End Date:||June 9, 2021|
|Start Time:||6:00 pm|
|End Time:||9:00 pm|
|Number of Sessions:||1|