This course teaches students how to apply basic skill sets in addition to learning intermediate to advanced functions to manage and audit numerical reports. Students will work with various functions to perform specific types of calculations, customize charts, work with pictures or shapes in a worksheet, customize formatting for specific types of data, and look at various features for managing different types of lists, using a table or database format.
• Converting your data into charts
• Customizing charts
• Using new types of functions and formulas, including math and trigonometry, statistical, financial, logical, date and time, text, and information functions
• Using the Formula Error Checker
• Custom formatting
• Hiding rows and columns
• Creating and editing a database
• Sorting and sub-totaling a database, applying AutoFilters to a database
• Data validation
• Worksheet protection
• Workbook protection
• Auditing worksheets
• Installing hyperlinks
• Working with existing templates, or creating your own templates.
Prerequisite: Computer Basics Level 2 and Excel Level 1
Cost includes manual.
Offering 1F22: Tuesdays, Nov 8 to Dec 6 2022, 9:30am to 12:30pm, FVCE Computer Lab #204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 2F22: Tuesdays, Nov 8 to Dec 6 2022, 6:30pm to 9:30pm, FVCE Computer Lab #204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 3F22: Monday to Friday, Nov 14 to 18 2022, 1:30pm to 4:30pm, FVCE Computer Lab #204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 4F22: Thursdays, Nov 17 to Dec 15 2022, 6:30pm to 9:30pm, via livestreaming Microsoft Excel 365
Offering 5F22: Sundays, Jan 8 to 22 2023, 9:30am to 3:00pm, FVCE Computer Lab #204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley
A Certificate will be issued upon course completion.
About Instructor Lori Dowhaniuk
Bio to come!
|Classroom:||BOTH Livestreamed and in-class options available|
|Number of Sessions:||5|