This course teaches students how to apply basic skill sets in addition to learning intermediate to advanced functions to manage and audit numerical reports. Students will work with various functions to perform specific types of calculations, customize charts, work with pictures or shapes in a worksheet, customize formatting for specific types of data, and look at various features for managing different types of lists, using a table or database format.
• Converting your data into charts
• Customizing charts
• Using new types of functions and formulas, including math and trigonometry, statistical, financial, logical, date and time, text, and information functions
• Using the Formula Error Checker
• Custom formatting
• Hiding rows and columns
• Creating and editing a database
• Sorting and subtotalling a database, applying AutoFilters to a database
• Data validation
• Worksheet protection
• Workbook protection
• Auditing worksheets
• Installing hyperlinks
• Working with existing templates, or creating your own templates.
Prerequisite: Computer Basics Level 2 and Excel Level 1
Cost includes manual.
Offering 1a-2019: January 8, 9, 15, 22 & 29 2020, 6:30pm to 9:30pm, FVCE computer lab, Suite 204-20621 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 1: Tuesdays, 6:30pm to 9:30pm, Apr 14 to May 12 2020, FVCE computer lab, Suite 204-20621 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 2: Wednesdays, 9:30am to 12:30pm, Apr 15 to May 13 2020, FVCE computer lab, Suite 204-20621 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 3: Sundays, 9:30am to 3pm, Apr 26 to May 10 2020, FVCE computer lab, Suite 204-20621 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 4: Thursdays, 6:30pm to 9:30pm, May 7 to Jun 4 2020, FVCE computer lab, Suite 204-20621 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 5: Wednesdays, 1:30pm to 4:30pm, May 27 to Jun 24 2020, FVCE computer lab, Suite 204-20621 Logan Ave Langley
A Certificate will be issued upon course completion.
|Classroom:||NEW FVCE Computer Lab (Suite 204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley)|
|Number of Sessions:||5|