This course teaches students how to begin integrating some of the features within Outlook. Topics include how to add or remove additional address books, setting up tasks, working with notes, and looking at how to maintain your system as well as collaborating with others.
• Working with one or more address books and distributions lists
• Creating and assigning tasks
• Tracking the progress of a task
• Creating and managing notes
• Working with data files in Outlook
• Creating search folders
• Managing junk email
• Sending Out of Office notices
• Managing the level of security in Outlook
• Sharing your calendar or contacts with others
• Configuring Outlook to be accessible from the Internet
• Advanced calendar options
• Advanced task options
• Advanced contact management options.
Prerequisite: Computer Basics Level 2 and Outlook Level 1 or equivalent.
Cost includes manual.
A Certificate will be issued upon course completion.
Offering 1WS: Mondays, Jul 5 to 26 2021, 9:30am to 12:30pm, FVCE computer lab #204 – 20621 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 2WS: Mondays, Jul 5 to 26 2021, 6:30pm to 9:30pm, FVCE computer lab #204 – 20621 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 1F21: Wednesdays, Jan 5 to 26 2022, 9:30am to 12:30pm, FVCE Computer Lab #204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley
About Instructor Hank Boven
Hank has been working with Microsoft Office for 30 years, and has been an Instructor with Langley Continuing Education (and now FVCE) for 19 years. During that time Hank has taught over 10,000 Students how to work with Microsoft Office. He makes extensive use of real-world scenarios to help his students better understand and apply the principles and skills they acquire in class. He has been called “The Mr. Rogers of Microsoft” by more than one student.
Hank holds numerous industry certifications from leading information technology companies such as Microsoft and CompTIA.
|Classroom:||FVCE Computer Lab (Suite 204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley)|
|Number of Sessions:||4|