This class is now LIVESTREAMED! Attend at the regularly-scheduled class time, from the comfort of your home computer. Livestreaming means you interact with a REAL Instructor, in real-time, from your computer. This is NOT pre-recorded content. (You must log in and attend at the time class is offered, this is not a “watch-when-you-like” option.)
You will need:
- A computer (Mac or PC), or an Android smartphone, or an Android tablet, or an iPad or iPhone. As long as it has a webcam and microphone, you’re good to go! (And YES, you can disable your camera for privacy!)
- NO special software
- NO additional costs
- NO technical know-how or fancy tools
Livestreamed classes are just “click-and-enter”
Once you have registered, an email will be sent to you a few days before the class, with a link to click and enter the virtual classrom. Nothing to download, nothing to install. Your webcam and microphone can display your image and voice to the rest of the class, or you can choose to mute the microphone or turn off the camera. You will still be able to hear and see the Instructor.
Livestreamed classes are EXACTLY the same content as the in-person class
Get exactly the same handouts, same exercises, and same interaction with your Instructor, as if you were in the same room with them. Ask all your same questions, hear your fellow classmates, and see the same presentations. No compromises.
This course is designed for students who are familiar with PowerPoint, and want to explore some of the intermediate to advanced skill sets.
You will learn how to work with slide masters for a consistent look in the presentation, set up animation schemes or customized animation for specific objects, create speaker notes or handouts, run or customize the slide show, use data from other sources in PowerPoint or export from PowerPoint to Word, and collaborate with others on presentations.
• Creating, modifying and manipulating slide masters
• Formatting a slide master theme and background
• Adding animations to screen objects
• Modifying and controlling animations
• Determining slide transitions and settings
• Creating speaker notes and handouts
• Printing the presentation
• Using slide show presentation tools
• Create a presentation from Word outlines
• Inserting hyperlinks
• Inserting media clips and sounds
• Creating self-running presentations
• Publishing a presentation to a web server
• Using the Package for CD features
• Creating and formatting a SmartArt diagram
• Inserting charts
• Inserting and modifying tables
• Formatting tables.
Prerequisite: Computer Basics Level 2 and PowerPoint Level 1 or equivalent.
Cost includes manual.
A Certificate will be issued upon course completion.
Offering 1F: Thursdays, 9:30am to 12:30pm, Jan 7 to Feb 4 2021, via Livestreaming
|Classroom:||Via Livestreaming on your computer at home|
|Start Date:||January 7, 2021|
|End Date:||February 4, 2021|
|Start Time:||9:30 am|
|End Time:||12:30 pm|
|Number of Sessions:||5|