This class is now LIVESTREAMED! Attend at the regularly-scheduled class time, from the comfort of your home computer. Livestreaming means you interact with a REAL Instructor, in real-time, from your computer. This is NOT pre-recorded content. (You must log in and attend at the time class is offered, this is not a “watch-when-you-like” option.)
You will need:
- A computer (Mac or PC), or an Android smartphone, or an Android tablet, or an iPad or iPhone. As long as it has a webcam and microphone, you’re good to go! (And YES, you can disable your camera for privacy!)
- NO special software
- NO additional costs
- NO technical know-how or fancy tools
Livestreamed classes are just “click-and-enter”
Once you have registered, an email will be sent to you a few days before the class, with a link to click and enter the virtual classrom. Nothing to download, nothing to install. Your webcam and microphone can display your image and voice to the rest of the class, or you can choose to mute the microphone or turn off the camera. You will still be able to hear and see the Instructor.
Livestreamed classes are EXACTLY the same content as the in-person class
Get exactly the same handouts, same exercises, and same interaction with your Instructor, as if you were in the same room with them. Ask all your same questions, hear your fellow classmates, and see the same presentations. No compromises.
Learn how to mix dynamic grays in this workshop. As you paint, you’ll learn how to mix interesting grays and where to use them for the most impact. Grays help to calm your painting and to add punch to your focal point.
Class supply list is listed below. Supplies not included.
Supply List for Jess Rice watercolour classes (please note all of Jess’s Saturday w/c classes use the same supply list)
- 1 large terry cloth bath towel preferably white, your towel will get paint on it so best to use a used one.
- 2 water containers
- Large Round Brush #12 or larger
- Small Round Brush #5 or #6
- Large flat brush 1 inch or larger
- Watercolour palette
- These are the colours I use and recommend but don’t expect to students to have all of these. They should at least have a yellow, a red, and a blue to use.
- Aureolin Yellow Or Cadmium Yellow Medium
- Quinacridone Gold
- Rose Madder Genuine or Cadmium Red Medium
- Alizarin Crimson
- Perylene Maroon
- Cobalt Blue
- Ultramarine Blue
- Phthalo Blue
- Phthalo Turquoise
- Pencil and kneaded eraser
- Masking fluid
- 140# Cold Press Watercolour paper (22×30 inches) I generally use Arches or Fabriano rough.
- Spray bottle
Offering 1: Saturday, 9:30am to 2pm, June 20th 2020, via Livestreaming
|Classroom:||Via Livestreaming on your computer at home|
|Start Date:||June 20, 2020|
|End Date:||June 20, 2020|
|Start Time:||9:30 am|
|End Time:||2:00 pm|
|Number of Sessions:||1|
Click “Sign Up Now” below to see all course dates and times.
Total course price before 5% GST: