In just four weeks, during these leisurely and relaxed afternoon sessions, we will turn you into a productive user of your computer. (This course covers much of the Computer Basics Levels 1 & 2 curriculum.) We’ll start with Microsoft Windows, and an introduction to computer basics, then spend time on the Internet and e-mail.
• How to maneuver your way through the Windows environment
• How to manipulate windows
• How to start programs
• How to work with the Taskbar
• Travel the ‘Web’ and tour a variety of web sites
• Use ‘search engines’ to find web sites
• Understand sending and receiving e-mail
• Use e-mail to send and receive pictures.
A Certificate will be issued upon course completion.
|Classroom:||NEW FVCE Computer Lab (Suite 204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley)|
|Number of Sessions:||4|
Click “Sign Up Now” below to see all course dates and times.
Total course price before 5% GST: