This course is designed for students who are familiar with PowerPoint, and want to explore some of the intermediate to advanced skill sets.
You will learn how to work with slide masters for a consistent look in the presentation, set up animation schemes or customized animation for specific objects, create speaker notes or handouts, run or customize the slide show, use data from other sources in PowerPoint or export from PowerPoint to Word, and collaborate with others on presentations.
• Creating, modifying and manipulating slide masters
• Formatting a slide master theme and background
• Adding animations to screen objects
• Modifying and controlling animations
• Determining slide transitions and settings
• Creating speaker notes and handouts
• Printing the presentation
• Using slide show presentation tools
• Create a presentation from Word outlines
• Inserting hyperlinks
• Inserting media clips and sounds
• Creating self-running presentations
• Publishing a presentation to a web server
• Using the Package for CD features
• Creating and formatting a SmartArt diagram
• Inserting charts
• Inserting and modifying tables
• Formatting tables.
Prerequisite: Computer Basics Level 2 and PowerPoint Level 1 or equivalent.
Cost includes manual.
A Certificate will be issued upon course completion.
Offering 2-2019: Thursdays 9:30am to 12:30pm, January 9 to February 6 2020, FVCE Computer Lab, Suite 204-20621 Logan ave Langley
Offering 1: Th, M, Th, M, Th; 6:30pm to 9:30pm, on dates Jun 11, 15, 18, 22, 25 2020, at the FVCE computer lab, Suite 204-20621 Logan ave Langley
Offering 2: Th, Th, Th, M, Th; 9:30am 12:30pm, on dates June 4, 11, 18, 22, 25, at the FVCE computer lab, Suite 204-20621 Logan ave Langley
|Classroom:||NEW FVCE Computer Lab (Suite 204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley)|
|Number of Sessions:||5|
Click “Sign Up Now” below to see all course dates and times.
Total course price before 5% GST: