Are you ready to take the next step in your Excel education? Do you want to graduate from being a user to being a POWER USER? Are you looking to become the “go to” person for Excel in your office? Then our Excel Level 3 course is for you.
Learn about some of Excel’s most powerful tools. Work with macros to automate repetitive tasks. Perform in-depth analysis of your data with pivot tables and visualize that analysis with pivot charts. Compare potential budgets with the scenario manager. Learn to use goal seek and solver to perform “what-if” analysis, which allows you to manipulate your raw data to achieve a required predetermined result.
• Creating and modifying pivot tables and pivot charts
• Using advanced ‘what if’ utilities, such as goal seek, scenario manager, and solver
• Recording and running macros
• Excel properties options
• Custom toolbars
• Sharing workbooks including tracking changes
• Data validation
• Cell comments
• Consolidating or summarizing data
• Using ‘paste special’ to create different types of data
• Importing data
• Linking Excel data to other worksheets
• Applying conditional formatting
• Adding Sparklines to your data
• Organizing the presentation of data with Outlines.
Prerequisite: Computer Basics Level 2 and Excel Level 2 or equivalent.
Cost includes manual.
A Certificate will be issued upon course completion.
|Classroom:||NEW FVCE Computer Lab (Suite 204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley)|
|Number of Sessions:||4|
Click “Sign Up Now” below to see all course dates and times.
Total course price before 5% GST: