Isn’t it always impressive and effective when you watch speakers use visual presentations to help communicate their points? Did you know that it is actually very easy to use Microsoft PowerPoint to do this? Come learn just how fast and easy it is for you to create an ‘electronic slideshow’.
This course teaches students how to create presentations. You will use a variety of basic commands, functions, and capabilities. Students will understand how PowerPoint can be used to structure and create presentations. The course is designed for computer users who are new to presentation managers.
• Structuring a presentation
• Creating new presentations
• Organizing slides
• Working with text in a presentation
• Formatting text content
• Using bullets and numbering
• Inserting and modifying text boxes
• Inserting and formatting pictures
• Inserting and formatting clip art
• Inserting and modifying shapes
• Basic animation techniques for slides
• Setting up and running the slideshow.
Prerequisite: Computer Basics Level 2 or equivalent.
Cost includes manual.
A Certificate will be issued upon course completion.
Offering 1: Thursdays, 9:30am to 12:30pm, Apr 2 to Apr 30 2020, at the FVCE computer lab, Suite 204-20621 Logan ave Langley
Offering 2: Mondays, 6:30pm to 9:30pm, May 4 to Jun 1 2020, at the FVCE computer lab, Suite 204-20621 Logan ave Langley, (no class May 18 Victoria day)
|Classroom:||NEW FVCE Computer Lab (Suite 204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley)|
|Number of Sessions:||5|
Click “Sign Up Now” below to see all course dates and times.
Total course price before 5% GST: