There are a number of electrical items around the home that the average homeowner can manage safely. These include such items as changing out a Light Fixture, Re-wiring a Socket, Installing a Dimmer, etc. In this course, you will learn:
- Safety Protocols & Procedures for working with electricity
- Basic Electrical Theory as it applies to residential wiring
- Basic Home Power Network Distribution
- The applicable Electrical Codes
- Required Tools and how to use them
- When to call an Electrician
This is a hands-on course. By the end of the session, you will be able to change out a Light Fixture and install a Dimmer Switch.
This course also provides the basic knowledge needed for Residential Electrical – Level 2.
Offering 2F23: Saturday, Jan 6 2024, 9:30am to 12:30pm, Credo Christian High School 21846 52 Ave Langley
Offering 1WS24: Saturday, Feb 24 2024, 9:30am to 12:30pm, Credo Christian High School 21846 52 Ave Langley
Offering 2WS24: Thursday, Apr 4 2024, 6:30pm to 9:30pm, Credo Christian High School 21846 52 Ave Langley
Offering 3WS24: Saturday, Jun 1 2024, 9:30am to 12:30pm, Credo Christian High School 21846 52 Ave Langley
About Instructor Rob Shular, Rob’s Renos
|Classroom:||Credo Christian High School 21846 52 Ave Langley|
|Number of Sessions:||1|