In just four weeks, during these leisurely and relaxed afternoon sessions, we will turn you into a productive user of your computer. (This course covers much of the Computer Basics Levels 1 & 2 curriculum.) We’ll start with Microsoft Windows, and an introduction to computer basics, then spend time on the Internet and e-mail.
• How to maneuver your way through the Windows environment
• How to manipulate windows
• How to start programs
• How to work with the Taskbar
• Travel the ‘Web’ and tour a variety of web sites
• Use ‘search engines’ to find web sites
• Understand sending and receiving e-mail
• Use e-mail to send and receive pictures.
A Certificate will be issued upon course completion.
Offering 1WS: Wednesdays, Jun 2 to 23 2021, FVCE computer lab #204 – 20621 Logan Ave Langley
|Classroom:||FVCE Computer Lab (Suite 204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley)|
|Start Date:||June 2, 2021|
|End Date:||June 23, 2021|
|Start Time:||1:30 pm|
|End Time:||4:30 pm|
|Number of Sessions:||4|