In just four weeks, during these leisurely and relaxed afternoon sessions, we will turn you into a productive user of your computer. (This course covers much of the Computer Basics Levels 1 & 2 curriculum.) We’ll start with Microsoft Windows, and an introduction to computer basics, then spend time on the Internet and e-mail.
• How to maneuver your way through the Windows environment
• How to manipulate windows
• How to start programs
• How to work with the Taskbar
• Travel the ‘Web’ and tour a variety of web sites
• Use ‘search engines’ to find web sites
• Understand sending and receiving e-mail
• Use e-mail to send and receive pictures.
A Certificate will be issued upon course completion.
Offering 2F23: Tuesdays, Jan 9 to 30 2024, 1:30pm to 4:00pm, FVCE Computer Lab #204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 1WS24: Wednesdays, May 15 to Jun 5 2024, 1:30pm to 4:00pm, FVCE Computer Lab #204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley
Instructor Lori Dowhaniuk
Bio to come!
|Classroom:||FVCE Computer Lab (Suite 204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley)|
|Number of Sessions:||4|