Sometimes it seems that certain people just have a way of really getting under your skin. You probably have relationships at work that challenge you on a variety of levels. You may be the team leader of a group that seem to be in conflict with each other and the team looks to you to resolve the issues. What do you do? Do you avoid the conflict, face it head on, try to find a win-win solution or like many people; do you feel like you don’t have the skills or confidence to deal with it and so avoid it instead hoping it will just go away?
This comprehensive workshop will build your confidence, your awareness and provide you with hands-on skills training to assist you in dealing with one-on-one conflict, conflict in teams and interpersonal conflict in your relationships. A must have program for anyone in a relationship with others.
By the end of the workshop you will:
· Understand Relationship dynamics – the foundation for understanding how conflict happens
· Learn what your preferred Conflict Resolution Style is and how to leverage different conflict styles to more effectively deal with conflict in relationships
· Develop skills and a process for managing difficult conversations to achieve the desired outcomes while still preserving the relationship
- Understand how conflict happens in teams and how to effectively resolve It so your team’s efforts are not de-railed
- You will receive a conflict style assessment plus four conflict resolution tools to assist you in dealing with conflict with confidence
Cost: $195 (Cost includes assessments and comprehensive Participant Handbook with 4 ready to use tools to manage conflict)
Offering 1WS23: Wednesdays, May 24 to Jun 14 2023, 7:00pm to 9:30pm, via Livestreaming
Offering 1F23: Wednesdays, Nov 1 to 29 2023, 7:00pm to 9:30pm, via Livestreaming
About Instructor Alison Dennis, CPCC, ACC, Dip Rehab. & Disability Management
Alison brings over 25 years of experience in the Human Resources and Wellness industries, and is a highly effective communicator, international speaker, award-winning program designer, and certified coach in systems coaching, conflict resolution coaching and relationship coaching
Alison is a relationship builder, instilling confidence and trust with clients and diverse staff teams.
|Classroom:||Via Livestreaming on your computer at home|
|Start Date:||May 24, 2023|
|End Date:||June 14, 2023|
|Start Time:||7:00 pm|
|End Time:||9:30 pm|
|Number of Sessions:||4|