This class is now LIVESTREAMED! Attend at the regularly-scheduled class time, from the comfort of your home computer. Livestreaming means you interact with a REAL Instructor, in real-time, from your computer. This is NOT pre-recorded content. (You must log in and attend at the time class is offered, this is not a “watch-when-you-like” option.)
You will need:
- A computer (Mac or PC), or an Android smartphone, or an Android tablet, or an iPad or iPhone. As long as it has a webcam and microphone, you’re good to go! (And YES, you can disable your camera for privacy!)
- NO special software
- NO additional costs
- NO technical know-how or fancy tools
Livestreamed classes are just “click-and-enter”
Once you have registered, an email will be sent to you a few days before the class, with a link to click and enter the virtual classrom. Nothing to download, nothing to install. Your webcam and microphone can display your image and voice to the rest of the class, or you can choose to mute the microphone or turn off the camera. You will still be able to hear and see the Instructor.
Livestreamed classes are EXACTLY the same content as the in-person class
Get exactly the same handouts, same exercises, and same interaction with your Instructor, as if you were in the same room with them. Ask all your same questions, hear your fellow classmates, and see the same presentations. No compromises.
Isn’t it always impressive and effective when you watch speakers use visual presentations to help communicate their points? Did you know that it is actually very easy to use Microsoft PowerPoint to do this? Come learn just how fast and easy it is for you to create an ‘electronic slideshow.
This course teaches students how to create presentations. You will use a variety of basic commands, functions, and capabilities. Students will understand how PowerPoint can be used to structure and create presentations. The course is designed for computer users who are new to presentation managers.
• Structuring a presentation
• Creating new presentations
• Organizing slides
• Working with text in a presentation
• Formatting text content
• Using bullets and numbering
• Inserting and modifying text boxes
• Inserting and formatting pictures
• Inserting and formatting clip art
• Inserting and modifying shapes
• Basic animation techniques for slides
• Setting up and running the slideshow.
Prerequisite: Computer Basics Level 2 or equivalent.
Cost includes manual.
A Certificate will be issued upon course completion.
Offering 1F: Thurs, Thurs, Thurs, Mon, Thurs, Nov 26, Dec 3, 10, 14, 17 2020, 9:30am to 12:30pm, via livestreaming
|Classroom:||Via Livestreaming on your computer at home|
|Start Date:||November 26, 2020|
|End Date:||December 17, 2020|
|Start Time:||Varies by Offering|
|End Time:||Varies by Offering|
|Number of Sessions:||5|