This short but powerful session will prepare you for other social media classes in our program, by helping your define your “W5”: WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, and WHY!
What is ‘L.I.F.T.(I.N.G.) Up’?
‘Apply the 5 Steps of Successful Selling to Your Social Media Platforms with the ‘L.I.F.T.(I.N.G.) Up’ System Training!
Building Relationships… Increase Credibility… Provide Solutions utilizing LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook ,and Twitter blending your Intentions plus Networks to achieve your Goals in business! ”
When L.I.F.T. is combined with Intentions, Networking and Google… You will bring the market to YOU and YOUR BUSINESS! Welcome to the “NEW NORMAL” of Marketing!
Offering 1F21: Saturday, Oct 30 2021, 9:00am to 10:00am, FVCE Classroom #104, 20641 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 2F21: Saturday, Nov 6 2021, 9:00am to 10:00am, FVCE Classroom #104, 20641 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 3F21: Wednesday, Dec 1 2021, 6:00pm to 7:00pm, FVCE Classroom #104, 20641 Logan Ave Langley
About Instructor Jeanette Y. Martin
Jeanette lives by three Core Values: Connection, Collaboration, and Community.
• Business owner of MYBC Consulting (Move Yer Bum Chum Consulting)
• Chief relationship officer ~ HowzBout Inc
• Relationship marketing & award winning master connector
• Brand ambassador for international food companies
• Global strategist, social media whisperer & content manager for numerous Canadian businesses
• Creator and co-founder of The Gratitude & Appreciation Summits
Jeanette finds pure joy in being a small part of your larger life story. She believes that when she has a solution or connection for someone it does not do the world any good if she does not make those connections for people
|Classroom:||FVCE Classroom (Suite 104, 20641 Logan Ave Langley)|
|Number of Sessions:||1|