This course is designed for students who are familiar with PowerPoint, and want to explore some of the intermediate to advanced skill sets.
You will learn how to work with slide masters for a consistent look in the presentation, set up animation schemes or customized animation for specific objects, customize the slide show, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Creating, modifying and manipulating slide masters
- Formatting a slide master theme and background
- Modify the Notes Master and Handout Master
- Add Audio to a Presentation
- Add Video to a Presentation
- Customizing Animations
- Customizing Transitions
- Creating and formatting a SmartArt diagram
- Record a Presentation
- Turn your Presentation into a Video
Offering 1F22: Wednesdays & Thursdays, Jan 19, 25, 26, Feb 1, 2 2023, 6:30pm to 9:30pm, FVCE Computer Lab #204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley
Offering 1WS23: Tuesdays, May 23 to Jun 20 2023, 9:30am to 12:30pm, FVCE Computer Lab #204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley
About Instructor Lori Dowhaniuk
Bio to come!
|Classroom:||FVCE Computer Lab (Suite 204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley)|
|Number of Sessions:||5|