Isn’t it always impressive and effective when you watch speakers use visual presentations to help communicate their points? Did you know that it is actually very easy to use Microsoft PowerPoint to do this? Come learn just how fast and easy it is for you to create an ‘electronic slideshow.
This course teaches students how to create presentations. You will use a variety of basic commands, functions, and capabilities. Students will understand how PowerPoint can be used to structure and create presentations. The course is designed for computer users who are new to presentation managers.
- Creating a new presentation
- Structuring a presentation
- Working with text in a presentation
- Formatting text content
- Using bullets and numbering
- Inserting and formatting text boxes
- Inserting and formatting pictures
- Inserting and modifying shapes
- Inserting and modifying Tables
- Inserting and formatting Charts
- Organizing slides
- Basic animation techniques for slides
- Basic Transition effects for slides
- Creating speaker notes and handouts
- Print your Presentation, speaking notes and handouts
- Setting up and running the slideshow
Offering 1WS24: Wednesdays, Feb 14 to Mar 13 2024, 6:30pm to 9:30pm, FVCE Computer Lab #204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley
About Instructor Lori Dowhaniuk
Bio to come!
|Classroom:||FVCE Computer Lab (Suite 204, 20621 Logan Ave Langley)|
|Number of Sessions:||5|