Description The Effective Supervisor
This level builds on the skills you learned in level 1. Now that you know who you are as a leader and the impact your style has, this course covers other functions a supervisor or manager may be responsible for, Some of the Topics covered include:
- Motivation and Staff Retention
- Interviewing skills – how to get the best candidate for the job
- How to develop a new employee orientation program
- Performance Management as part of an overall talent management program
- A model for providing effective feedback to staff
Pre-requisite is Supervisory Skills Level 1
A Certificate is issued at the completion of each course.
-Previous supervisory experience is also beneficial
Course Fee Includes: All material, handouts and exercises
Offering 2F21: Tuesdays, Nov 9 to Dec 7 2021, 7:00pm to 9:30pm, via Livestreaming
About Instructor Alison Dennis, CPCC, ACC, Dip Rehab. & Disability Management
Alison brings over 25 years of experience in the Human Resources and Wellness industries, and is a highly effective communicator, international speaker, award-winning program designer, and certified coach.
Alison is a relationship builder, instilling confidence and trust with clients and diverse staff teams.
|Classroom:||Via Livestreaming on your computer at home|
|Number of Sessions:||5|